Saturday 2 February 2008

The Almost last Dodo - Geoffrey Pattersons

This book is all about a bird called Dodo who lives in the African island.
He is lonely and the problem is he thinks he is the only Dodo in the world.
The Dodo asks 'have you seen a bird just like me?', but the other creatures in the jungle say no.

The next night he finds two ants who give him a magic silver pin. They tell him 'there is one more Dodo who lives far away and you have to find him.'

The Dodo finds another bird like him in a museum and the magic pin helps him.

My favourite part of the book was when he finds the other Dodo because it was funny when he breaks the glass.

My favourite character was Dodo because I felt sorry for him.

I really enjoyed this book it was fun to read.

By Haidar Khaliq

No comments: